With support from the University of Illinois Investment for Growth program, the College of ACES is seeking proposals for the design, development, and instruction of new online Campus Graduate Certificates. Each transcriptable certificate (12 credit hours) should be comprised of three online graduate-level courses that will stack toward an existing online graduate degree(s) and/or a new online graduate degree.
- Learning Innovation RFP (PDF)
- Learning Innovation RFP Budget and Justification Template (Excel)
- Evaluation Form (PDF)
- Submit a proposal (URL)
- Campus Graduate Certificate (Illinois Graduate College; URL)
- Current UIUC Graduate Certificates (UIUC Course Catalog; URL)
Proposals should be submitted to go.aces.illinois.edu/LearningInnovationRFP no later than end of day on March 1, 2023. Applicants will be notified of a decision by April 4, 2023.
For questions related to...
- instructional design and RFP requirements, contact Debra Korte (email@example.com), assistant dean for learning innovation
- budget and funding allocations, contact Nichole Isaac (firstname.lastname@example.org), assistant dean for business and administration
- target audience, competency-based needs, marketing budget, and enrollment projections, contact Jennifer Larson (email@example.com), assistant dean of marketing and communications