ERML LN2 Requesting Process
FPM provides, at a minimal charge, liquid nitrogen (LN2) for research purposes. The dispersal unit is located at ERML (Edward R Madigan Laboratory) interior Northwest Loading Dock (facing Gregory Drive).
LN2 Pricing: $.41 per liter with a minimum refill of 25 liters; billing is processed quarterly
To submit a LN2 refill request, please complete the online request form: https://go.aces.illinois.edu/nitrogenform
All requests will be responded to withing one (1) business day with the current padlock code. The requestor will then have one (1) business day to complete their refill.
FPM oversees and schedules usage of four (4) conference rooms at ERML and four (4) conference rooms at NSRC (National Soybean Research Center). Inquiries to reserve a conference room for either ERML or NSRC, please email: Darlene Dallas (email@example.com) and Darren Gentzler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ERML Conference Rooms Specifics
Each conference room is equipped with a built-in projector system for presentations and countertop space that can be used for catering purposes.
Capacity for each Conference Room:
- 138 ERML – classroom style set-up; maximum occupancy = 30 people
- 350A & 350C ERML – long table meeting style set-up; maximum occupancy = 20 people
- 350B ERML – U shaped set-up; maximum occupancy = 40 people
NSRC Conference Rooms Specifics
All conference rooms at NSRC are for in-person meetings only. No additional technology services are provided.
- 130 NSRC – meeting style set-up; seating = 12; attached kitchenette for catering
- 167 NSRC – meeting style set-up; seating = 15; small kitchenette inside room’s closet
- 240 NSRC – large square shape meeting style set up; seating = 24; No serving area available
- 250 NSRC – meeting style set-up; seating = 15; attached kitchenette for catering